A strong social media presence in search engine offers great deals to the business that can’t be neglected, as it ensures you’re company is top listed in front of your target audience. However, many non-digital marketers may be confused between SEO and PPC. In today’s topic, we are going to take a deeper look on SEO versus PPC, which takes the lead in providing a better value in the business world.
What are SEO and PPC?
- SEO is an acronym of Search Engine Optimization
- It is the practice of optimizing content to be discovered through a search engine’s organic search results.
- SEO simply work by demonstrating to search engines that your content is the best result for the topic at hand.
- PPC is an acronym of Pay-per-click It is an advertising model that allows marketers to place ads on their ad platform. It pays the host of that platform per ad clicked.
- The main objective is to lead the targeted audience that views it to click through to the
- The point of this is to attract more consumers to purchase their product/services or maybe to boost their brand awareness.
Which provides better value?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) :
- SEO improves organic traffic which gradually it contributes to the following factors, which are awareness, branding, credibility and trust, website traffic, cost per click, return on investment, more clicks overall and cost.Organic results are 8.5 times more likely to be clicked than paid search results
- It is relatively cost effective.
- However, the challenging part is to figure out what the search engines deem important, and then optimizing your website and web page accordingly
PPC (Pay Per Click) : (how does pay per click works)- based on different platform.
- However, it holds a slight edge on conversion rate, as paid search results are 1.5 times more likely to convert click thrus from the search engine
- PPC is more effective for products than it is for services companies.
- If your business carries products that aren’t accessible, you are probably a good candidate for PPC. This is because people often use search engines to find weird items that aren’t carried in many stores or maybe the store itself is already not accessible.
- As for conclusion, SEO offers the better value in search marketing when it comes to the long term lifeline of your internet marketing since organic traffic has better staying power than paid ones. As long as you are top ranked in Google for your desired keyword, you can generate consistent search traffic to your websites.
As for conclusion, SEO offers the better value in search marketing when it comes to the long term lifeline of your internet marketing since organic traffic has better staying power than paid ones. As long as you are top ranked in Google for your desired keyword, you can generate consistent search traffic to your websites.